A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, may be used to recognize the user.
The main purposes of cookies are the following:
Ensure that the web pages can function properly and store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size. Know your browsing experience. Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Types of cookies on this website:
|Part One – Part Three*|
The use of this Website requires the installation of cookies. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide many of the services we show. The user may not accept them or configure his browser to block and, if necessary, delete them.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
The user can – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by means of:
- the browser settings, for example:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled.